Principal’s Vision for BEMS
To be ready for the 21st century, our staff believes BEMS students need to:
- Engage in real-world, problem-solving activities that require the use of critical thinking and creativity.
- Develop the ability to use technology safely to enhance life in and out of school.
- Develop the social and emotional skills needed to confidently interact with their peers and community.
- Develop their sensory perception of the world around them.
- Use receptive and respectful speech, tone, and body language while communicating with others.
- Apply financial literacy needed to save and spend wisely, promoting a life of financial prosperity.
- Develop habits that will help preserve their health and overall well-being.