Principal's Welcome Message
Dear Parents and Students,
Welcome back to another exciting school year! We hope you had a restful and enjoyable summer break. As we begin this new academic year, we want to express our pride in the remarkable academic gains made by our students last year. It is a testament to their hard work, dedication, and unwavering support of our teachers and their parents. We are committed to continuing our journey towards excellence and helping our students reach new levels of success.
In addition to our Robotics and fourth grade Science Lab, we are thrilled to introduce two new STEM learning opportunities, designed to foster creativity, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and real-world knowledge among our students.
- Maker Stations will provide hands-on experiences in various STEM disciplines, allowing students to engage in exciting projects and develop their innovation and collaboration skills. Through these activities, students will have the opportunity to design, build, and test their own inventions, fostering a love for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- In attention to managing their student bank accounts, students will participate in Financial Literacy to equip our students with practical knowledge about personal finance. Lessons will guide students through topics such as budgeting, saving, paying bills, and understanding the basics of the US economy.
To help your child succeed this year, here are some helpful tips:
- Establish a routine: Encourage your child to follow a consistent daily routine, including designated study time, homework completion, and a healthy sleep schedule. Consistency is key to academic success.
- Foster open communication: Maintain open lines of communication with your child's teachers. Stay informed about their progress, ask questions, and offer your support. Together, we can create a strong support system for your child.
- Encourage organization: Teach your child the importance of staying organized. Help them establish systems for keeping track of assignments, deadlines, and study materials. A well-organized student can focus better and reduce unnecessary stress.
- Promote a growth mindset: Encourage your child to embrace challenges, persevere through difficulties, and see failures as learning opportunities. A growth mindset fosters resilience and a positive attitude towards learning.
- Create a conducive study environment: Provide a quiet and comfortable space for your child to study at home. Minimize distractions and ensure they have the necessary materials and resources readily available.
We are thrilled to embark on this new school year with you and your child.
Together, we will continue to create a nurturing and stimulating environment that supports academic growth and personal development. Thank you for your ongoing support, and we look forward to a successful and rewarding year ahead!
Ada O. Sindab